- Students are admitted in September and February.
- The maximum enrollment is 12 students.
- Classes meet 8:00 am- 3:00 pm, Monday - Friday, September through June.
- The course length is three, ten-month academic years (40 weeks per year, 120 weeks or 3900 class hours*).
- Students who complete the program receive a Diploma of Violin Making & Repair.
TUITION & COSTS
- September 2019-2020 tuition is $26,000 yearly totaling $78,000** with the option of making 30 monthly installments of $2,600.
- The estimated cost of hand tools is $2,800.
- The estimated cost of materials for violins is $1,000 per year (totaling $3,000 for the program), billed in monthly installments of $100.
* Class hours equals clock hours.
** North Bennet Street School reserves the right to increase tuition in the second and subsequent years of a course. If the school does increase tuition for a course in subsequent years, that increase will not exceed 7.5% of the previous year’s tuition. Should the school exercise its right to increase tuition, the school must give the student a minimum of ninety (90) days written notice prior to the effective date of the increase and a new enrollment agreement will be executed.