Tuition & Costs
- September 2020-July 2021 tuition is $25,500, with the option of making 9 monthly payments of $2,833.
- The estimated cost of hand tools is $3,350.
- The estimated cost of books is $250.
- The cost of materials is $900, billed as monthly installments of $100.
HOURS, schedule, & program length
- Students are admitted in September.
- The maximum enrollment is 26 students.
- Classes meet 7:30 am - 4:30 pm, Monday - Thursday, September through May.
- The program length is one, nine-month academic year (36 weeks or 1170 class hours*).
- Students are responsible for their own transportation to site work.
- Students who complete the program receive a Diploma of Carpentry.
* Class hours equals clock hours.
We offer rolling admissions and will accept applicants throughout the year. Successful applicants are dependable, have basic math skills, and enjoy physically demanding work.