Tuition & Costs
- September 2019-May 2020 tuition is $25,000 per year totaling $50,000*, with the option of making 18 monthly payments of $2,778.
- The estimated cost of hand tools is $4,000.
- The estimated cost of materials is $3,500.
- The estimated cost of transportation, room, and board for optional trips is $300.
* North Bennet Street School reserves the right to increase tuition in the second and subsequent years of a course. If the school does increase tuition for a course in subsequent years, that increase will not exceed 7.5% of the previous year’s tuition. Should the school exercise its right to increase tuition, the school must give the student a minimum of ninety (90) days written notice prior to the effective date of the increase and a new enrollment agreement will be executed.
HOURS, schedule, & program length
- Students are admitted in September and February.
- The maximum enrollment is 41 students.
- Classes meet 8:00 am - 3:00 pm, Monday - Friday, September through May.
- The program length is two, nine-month academic years (72 weeks or 2340 class hours*).
- Students who complete the program receive a Diploma of Cabinet & Furniture Making.
* Class hours equals clock hours.
We accept qualified applicants throughout the year. The program is extremely competitive and fills quickly, so you should apply as early as possible. Successful applicants usually have demonstrated hand skills and previous woodworking experience.