Full-Time Training & Continuing Education
Reopening NBSS is essential to our mission, the education and training that we deliver, and the future of the School. We will continuously work to safely deliver the highest quality of education that our students, faculty, and partners have come to expect of NBSS.
While life at NBSS will feel different in many ways moving forward, we are optimistic about the opportunities for learning and growth that this moment presents. As part of our new full-time training model, we will balance in-person instruction with remote learning opportunities that support students’ progress in their programs. At the same time, while in-person Continuing Education classes are currently suspended, we are working on a plan to introduce a permanent online component.
Answers to frequently asked questions related to training, schedules, and tuition are below. View the main Reopening NBSS page here. We also encourage our entire community to review the Health & Safety page for guidelines, protocols, resources, and FAQs. Employees should visit the Working at NBSS page for information relevant to their roles and health. For questions not addressed here, please contact email@example.com.
Updated 2/20/21 (Updated Health & Safety page FAQs on vaccinations.)
- What program-specific safety protocols are in place to reduce exposure?
- What is the academic calendar for this year?
- Will NBSS take scheduled breaks during the year?
- Will there be portions of the year that are taught online?
- If I’m absent because of COVID-19, how will I make up my work?
- I have to care for someone who is sick with COVID-19. What are my options for missing school?
- Do students at offsite projects need to follow the safety protocols?