Community Partners Event
Thursday, December 2, 2021 from 12:00 noon-1:00 pm ET
Behind many successful students at NBSS, there is a network of hard working, mission-driven people and organizations. They partner with our Admissions team to create career pathways that are often supported by NBSS Scholarships. Our Workforce Development scholarship in particular covers full tuition and tools for need-based, qualified applicants, residents of Greater Boston and graduates of Boston Public Schools.
Meet the leaders of some of our community partners and hear their stories in conversation with Rob O'Dwyer, Director of Admissions & Enrollment.
- Sarah Cherry-Rice, Founder, Executive Director of Digital Ready Boston
- Elizabeth Fitzgerald, Associate Director of Project REACH/Talent Search Program
- Norma Rey-Alicea, Founding Director of NextGen Talent
- Emmett Folgert, Director of SCD Programs at MissionSAFE
- Rachel Dovek, Employment and Education Manager, More Than Words