The newest issue of Benchmarks magazine is out now! Our yearly publication features stories and news from the School, and this issue includes a photo essay of the Portrait Project; a Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion update; highlights from In the Making; and much more.
To read Benchmarks from cover to cover, simply click the image of the cover.
Check out stories that include:
- Pulling: Together: The Portrait Project - Community portraits from a year like no other.
- In the Making Continues - Global crafts conversations reimagined for all.
- Celebrating a #lifeincraft - Celebrating 140 years of North Bennet Street School.
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion - Announcing our new school-wide DEI Vision Statement, with an update from our DEI Faculty-Staff Committee.
- Financial Aid Support for All - Discover how we're helping make a hands-on education more affordable than ever through new and expanded scholarship offerings.
- Rescuing a Former Plymouth Post Office- How Preservation Carpentry students rescued a local landmark, where a tree had fallen through the roof of the historic structure.
Plus this year's Distinguished Alumni Award Winner, a message from our President, details for this year's Open House, and more.