The latest issue of our annual Benchmarks magazine is here, in an all-new, all-digital format. We covered a wide range of topics, including our pivot to training at home, the lives of innovative and passionate artisans, and how we're cultivating space for a wider community of people.
To read Benchmarks from cover to cover, simply click the image above.
Check out stories that include:
- From Hands-On Training to Remote Learning - How we launched into untested waters this spring through remote learning.
- On Justice & Equity - Our founding principles and future legacy.
- Sanctuary and Symphony - The incredible story of Piano Technology alumnus Tzung-Shiun (Shin) Wu PT '16, who tuned pianos for an elephant sanctuary in Thailand.
- Getting the Job Done - After serving in the Army, Luz Brenz CA '20 was ready to build something new.
- Find Your Financial Aid - Discover our scholarship offerings, and how we're helping make a hands-on education more affordable than ever.
- In the Making - Insightful conversations with tradespeople, artisans, and entrepreneurs of all backgrounds.
- Shop Tours - A virtual stroll through the stores, shops, and studios of NBSS students and grads.
Plus this year's Distinguished Alumni Award Winner, celebrating and supporting our students, our inaugural Founder's Day, tool MVPS, and more.
View archived issues of Benchmarks on our Publications page.