Jobs & Commissions Board
Work with the best. North Bennet Street School graduates are trained to produce the highest quality work and are committed to excellence in their craft.
Every year, we receive hundreds of requests from those seeking to hire or commission our students/alumni. The diversity of jobs and projects spans a full range of disciplines, including:
- Employing someone full- or part-time for a business, nonprofit, agency, or organization
- Constructing a garage, renovating a space, or adding to a home
- Creating, repairing, or restoring furniture, books, jewelry, musical instruments, and more
- Preserving a historic structure or crafting a structure using historic techniques
- Tuning, repairing, or restoring pianos
As a service to individuals and organizations, we offer unique access to our talented community. Select the appropriate item below to get started, or check out our new Alumni Business Directory for more.
If you would like to inquire about donating an in-kind gift of items or materials to the School, please fill out this form.
Contact Bryan McGrath, Director of Student Life & Career Services, at email@example.com.