Congratulations! You're just a few steps away from an education in craftsmanship. We admit a wide array of students into our programs each year, and our community is creative, talented, welcoming, and diverse.
Our students are unique, with varied educational backgrounds, work experience, and unique goals. We make the admissions process easy for everyone, and our Admissions team will support you throughout the process. View more details of how to apply in the expandable menu below.
- What You Need to Apply
- Step 1. Complete the NBSS Application
- Step 2. Provide Transcripts
- Step 3. Request Letters of Recommendation
- Step 4. Complete Your Statement of Purpose
- Step 5. Send Your Basic Resume
- Step 6. Schedule a Visit to NBSS
- Step 7. Complete Program-Specific Requirements
- Additional Info for Veterans
- Additional Info for International Students
Nearly 70% of current students receive some form of financial aid. We’ve recently added new scholarships and grants for Boston residents, veterans, and degree holders. What’s more, we have frozen tuition at current levels, and are on track to award over $1,000,000 in NBSS scholarships annually to qualified students, making an education at NBSS more affordable than ever.
- Full-Time Programs: Get a broad understanding of our traditional trade offerings, and view details of all nine programs in this section.
- Videos: View 2-minute videos to learn about the work you'll do in class.
- Virtual Tours: Take a (virtual) tour through the program spaces of our 64,000 sf facility
- Profiles: Read about our alumni, including how an education at NBSS opened doors for them.
- Full-Time Programs Catalog: View specific information for 2019-2020, or view the 2020-2021 Catalog here.
North Bennet Street School is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
North Bennet Street School admits individuals of any religion, sex, race, age, color, and national or ethnic origin. We accord them all rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the School. We do not discriminate on the basis of religion, sex, race, age, color, national or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarships and loan programs, or other School-administered programs.