Tuition & Fees
Full-Time tuition and fees vary slightly among each of our programs. Visit the individual program page for detailed information:
- Bookbinding | Tuition & Fees
- Cabinet & Furniture Making | Tuition & Fees
- Carpentry | Tuition & Fees
- Jewelry Making & Repair | Tuition & Fees
- Locksmithing & Security Technology | Tuition & Fees
- Piano Technology | Tuition & Fees (Basic and Advanced)
- Preservation Carpentry | Tuition & Fees
- Violin Making & Repair | Tuition & Fees
Note: Information about the costs of short courses is listed in the Continuing Education page. With the exception of veteran's benefits for our Three-Month Furniture Making program, Continuing Education courses are not covered by Financial Aid.
Contact Jamie Dergay, Director of Financial Aid, at email@example.com or 617-227-0155 x115. Or, stop by during his office hours: Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 8:30 am - 5:00 pm.