Below you'll find information about applying for financial aid, scholarships and grants, using veterans benefits, and more.
Have questions not answered here? Our Financial Aid office is here to help. Contact Jamie Dergay, Director of Financial Aid, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-227-0155 x115. His office hours are Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 8:30 am - 5:00 pm.
- How do I apply for financial aid?
- When should I apply for financial aid?
- I don't think I'll qualify for aid. Should I apply anyway?
- Do I need to be admitted before I can apply for financial aid?
- Can I get an estimate of what I might receive in financial aid before applying for aid?
- What is an Expected Family Contribution?
- Do I have to reapply for financial aid every year I’m an NBSS student?
- What kinds of scholarships does NBSS offer?
- Can I qualify for more than one scholarship or loan?
- How do I apply for a Pell Grant and other types of federal need-based aid?
- I already have a bachelor’s degree. Am I eligible for a Federal Pell Grant again?
- What if I don’t qualify for or don’t receive enough aid from NBSS or government-sponsored loans to attend?