One of our main responsibilities is to make sure that you have all of the information that you need in order to make the decision to want to train at North Bennet Street School.Below you'll find answers to frequently asked question about admissions, financial aid, and more. If you have a question that is beyond what is currently available here, please contact Admissions at 617-227-0155 x111 or email@example.com.
- What do you look for in a successful candidate?
- What is the process for applying to Full-Time programs?
- When should I apply?
- How far into the future can I apply?
- Can I apply after the priority deadline?
- What are the differences between the Spring & Fall starts?
- Can I apply to more than one program?
- Will taking NBSS Continuing Education classes increase my chances of acceptance?
- Do you accept transfer credits?
- Can I conduct my interview by phone or video chat?
- Why are your acceptance rates so high?
- How does the waitlist work?
- How does deferral work?
- Can I add to or update my admissions file?
- Are there people like me there?
- Why is this button here?
- Parent Candidates
- Parents, Guardians, and Advocates of Candidates
- What kind of Financial Aid is available to attend NBSS?
- When are Financial Aid awards made?