- Students admitted in September and February.
- The maximum enrollment is 13 students.
- Classes meet 7:30 am - 12:30 pm, Monday - Friday, September through May.
- The program length is one, nine-month academic year (36 weeks or 900 class hours***).
- Students who complete the program receive a Diploma of Locksmithing & Security Technology.
- Classes meet five days a week in the mornings, and after your second semester, you can work part-time while continuing to learn the trade in class.
Tuition & Costs
- Tuition is $21,000, with the option of making 9 monthly payments of $2,333.
- The estimated cost of hand tools is $1,900.
- The estimated cost of books is $200.
- The estimated cost of transportation, room, and board for the class trip is $100.
*The tuition rate is for students entering North Bennet Street School between September 2017 and June 2018.
**North Bennet Street School reserves the right to increase tuition in the second and subsequent years of a course. If the School does increase tuition for a course in subsequent years, that increase will not exceed 7.5% of the previous year’s tuition. Should the School exercise its right to increase tuition, the School must give the student a minimum of ninety (90) days written notice prior to the effective date of the increase and a new enrollment agreement will be executed.
*** Class hours equals clock hours.