- Students are admitted in September and February.
- The maximum enrollment is 13 students.
- Classes meet from 8:00 am - 3:00 pm, Monday - Friday, September through May.
- The program length is two, nine-month academic years (72 weeks or 2340 class hours***).
- Students who complete the program receive a Diploma of Jewelry Making & Repair.
Tuition & Costs
- Tuition is $24,100 per year totaling $48,200**, with the option of making 18 monthly payments of $2,678.
- The estimated cost of hand tools is $1,850.
- The estimated cost of materials is $2,450.
- Palladium and platinum provided by the department's Metals Library.
*The tuition rate is for students entering North Bennet Street School between September 2017 and June 2018.
**North Bennet Street School reserves the right to increase tuition in the second and subsequent years of a course. If the school does increase tuition for a course in subsequent years, that increase will not exceed 7.5% of the previous year’s tuition. Should the school exercise its right to increase tuition, the school must give the student a minimum of ninety (90) days written notice prior to the effective date of the increase and a new enrollment agreement will be executed.
*** Class hours equals clock hours.