The Annual Fund is the cornerstone of philanthropic support at NBSS and is the most direct way to make a positive impact on NBSS students’ educational experience. Gifts to the Annual Fund provide support that is vital for daily operations and ensures that we continue to meet the school's high standards of excellence and commitment to both thrive and grow.
Annual Fund gifts go to work immediately:
- Providing scholarships for students
- Ensuring the excellence of educational programs by supplying instructors with the tools they need to give students the best possible training
- Enhancing efforts to foster public awareness of, and greater appreciation for, traditional craftsmanship
of critical value to the students:
- Annual Fund gifts support efforts to keep tuition as low as possible by reducing reliance on tuition revenue
- Use the secure online form
- Mail your contribution to NBSS Annual Fund, 150 North Street, Boston MA 02109.
If you would like to make a gift of objects or securities, or if you would like more information about North Bennet Street School, please contact Christine Murphy, Director of Development (email@example.com / 617-227-0155 x 170).